Losing weight naturally can be done nowadays without having to worry about the different bad effects. More people are now choosing to use natural methods with or without any therapeutic claims. This is because they feel safer using such type of supplements. If you are considering this option, below is a list of top 5 natural weight loss supplements that you can take note:
1. Hydroxycitrate, Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
- It is actually salt that is derived from a dried fruit’s rind, particularly the Garcinia Cambodia and brindal berry, plants that are from Southeast Asia.
- It is a traditional Indian folk remedy.
- Used to treat stomach and joint problems.
- One may purchase it in supplement and drug stores as HCA, brindal berry or brindleberry and garcinia.
- It is the main ingredient in some of the diet products such as Citrin, Citrilite, Bio Max 3000, PhyrtriMax and Garcinia Trim-Pulse.
- According to research, HCA is found to be effective in reducing fat absorption, inhibiting appetite, increasing fat metabolism, and lowers down the LDL cholesterol.
2. Whey Protein
- The stores for health and sports supplement have touted the positive benefits of whey protein for how many years, which is more on building muscle as what it appears to do.
- It can suppress appetite to help an individual eat less.
- It is derived from the milk’s whey, which is a form of protein that is easily digestible.
- It has high levels of the amino acid cysteine.
- More muscle can also help in weight loss.
- It is made from the fiber of chitin, a main component in shells or exoskeletons of crustaceans and insects.
- Wholistic practitioners recommend it to lower cholesterol.
- It is promoted as a type of dietary fiber is helpful in reducing fat absorption.
4. Beta Glucan
- It is a soluble fiber that is concentrated and derived from yeasts, algae and mushrooms.
- Beta-glucans can come in many forms but all of them have the same effect in decreasing cholesterol and it can also lose weight and help control diabetes.
5. CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- The fatty acids in omega 3 as well as healthy fats are beneficial to many things, from heart to brain health. However, CLA is seen to be good in weight loss as and it also has anticancer benefits.
- It is usually found in dairy products and beef, and vegetarians do not get enough.
- The CLA supplement is usually derived from safflower oil.
- It is popular in the reduction of body fats.
- Animal studies show its effectiveness in reducing fats but the tests done in humans have mixed results.
No matter what method you decide to choose, keep in mind to talk to your doctor about it to avoid any unwanted effects and complications.